Bristol Firewood Loyalty Points Scheme
As a thank to customers that come back year after year, we have created a loyalty points scheme that will help save on the cost of firewood. Customers will be automatically enrolled in our loyalty points scheme when they open an account with us.
How it Works
You will earn points on every purchase that can be redeemed as discounts on future orders. You can either spend your points on your very next order, or save them up over time.
For every £1 you spend, you will earn 1 point.
20 points can be redeemed at the checkout for a total of £1 discount.
Essentially, a registered customer receives an ongoing 5% discount on orders (assuming the equivalently priced product is ordered time and time again).
Other Ways to Earn Points
- Just creating an account with us, provides some initial loyalty points to give a discount on the very first order.
- Review a product that you have purchased from us in past. Upon approval of the review, points will be awarded.
- Leave us a Google Business review here then email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. Upon approval of the review, points will be awarded.
How to Redeem Points?
This is simple, just make sure that you are logged into your account on your next Bristol Firewood order and a button on the checkout page will prompt you to “Apply Discount”. If the points were successfully applied, the discount will be reflected in your order subtotal.
- While this loyalty points scheme has been in place for many years and has not changed, Bristol Firewood reserves the right to cancel or change the loyalty scheme at anytime.
- Points cannot be rewarded after a transaction has occurred. Those points can be saved for your next order.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Use of points in combination with other offers may be restricted.
- Bristol Firewood reserves the right to remove loyalty points from accounts that have not been used for 3 years.